Oyewole Sarumi is a Business Coach and Transformation agent that love working with startups and the businesses looking to scale. I’m a critical thinker and creative strategist and solution finder.
I am good at presenting business ideas and solution in a compelling and professional way. I bring the right people together to challenge established thinking, assumptions and interrogate extensively to DRIVE Business Transformation using our flagship Course – PERFORMANCE ACCELERATION FOR BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT [PABIM].
I am a certified Management Consultant and Business Analyst, public speaker and teacher with a passion for business and personal transformation.
I retired as Managing Director/CEO of Boots Company Nigeria Plc in 2002, and started business coaching and teaching entrepreneurship and marketing in higher institutions across West African – Nigeria, Benin Republic and Ghana.
My robust career and life path provides me with a breadth of experience that benefits my clients. I have worked in pharmaceutical marketing company, International NGO with focus in social marketing, FCMG organisation with diverse consumer products, cooperative finance company with over N100m annual collections, and higher institutions as a business coach and teacher.
I have written several books that cut across marketing, sales, leadership, entrepreneurship, Conflict Management, personal finance, etc. Some of them are based on proven strategies I have used in my own life, with clients and organisations.
I have coached retinue of aspiring and senior leaders across functions and diverse organisations such as Financial institutions, oil and gas, lecturers, entrepreneurs, and business owners.
I always wanted to be closer to people. I easily make connection with people through demonstrable listening ability. This helps me understand their beliefs, feelings, experiences, and intentions. I can empathise and think about things from another point of view, which also allows me to move flexibly between my own perspective and another, hence gives me permission to render the requisite assistance.
I am don’t shriek away from taking calculated risks. I am operationally able to deal with incomplete information and act on a risky option, that requires skill, to actualize challenging but realistic goals of my clients and organisations. I am convinced that transformation only happens through calculated risks.
To help my clients transform their lives and business, I am dedicated to my own professional growth as a Certified Coach, specializing in business and leadership coaching. Toward this end, here are a few of the trainings I have completed:
- Coaching Mastery Certification Program, through Creative Results Management, which is accredited through the International Coach Federation
- Member, International Coach Federation [ICF registered member].
- Raise Your Coaching Skills: Levels I and II at Creative Results Management Inc., Seattle, USA.
- PACE Management System Coaching Certification, by Quantum Leap Communications, Bangalore, India.
- Certificate in Entrepreneurial Leadership, ICLED Business School, Lekki through University of Salamanca, Spain.
- Certified Professional Mastery Coaching (CPMC) through the Creative Results Management, Inc, Seattle, USA.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional Training from PMBA Education, Canada, an International Institute of Business Analysis [IIBA] Endorsed Education Provider.
- Certified Management Consultant [CMC] – from Centre for Management and Development, Nigeria
I have B.Pharm. and M.Sc. Pharmacology from the University of Ife [Now Obafemi Awolowo University] – Ile-Ife, Nigeria, and a Master of Business Administration with specialisation in Marketing from University of Lagos, Doctor of Business Administration, and Doctor of Philosophy in Church Growth and Leadership from International Institute of Church Renewal – affiliated with Fresh Leadership Seminary, New York, USA.